This article is based on one presented at the 2007 Midwest Political Science Association. I gratefully acknowledge the useful comments provided by Ken Bickers, Yvette Alex-Assensoh, Bob Huckfeldt, Emery Lee, Mike McGinnis, Roger Parks, Joe White, and John T. Williams over the course of this project, as well as the comments of the anonymous reviewers. Any errors and omissions remain the sole responsibility of the author. Stata data sets and do-files used for this analysis are available online at http://jmc.msu.edu/faculty/show.asp?id=64.
Deciding to Provide: Local Decisions on Providing Social Welfare
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 906–920, October 2010
How to Cite
Craw, M. (2010), Deciding to Provide: Local Decisions on Providing Social Welfare. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 906–920. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00464.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!