Simon Otjes is a PhD Student, Pieter de la Court Building, Wassenaarseweg 52, 2333 AK Leiden, Institute of Political Science, Leiden University (firstname.lastname@example.org). Sergiu Gherghina is a PhD Student, Pieter de la Court Building, Wassenaarseweg 52, 2333 AK Leiden, Institute of Political Science, Leiden University (email@example.com). Arjen van Witteloostuijn is Professor, Stadscampus, S.Z.103, Kipdorp 61, 2000 Antwerpen, Department of Management, University of Antwerp (Arjen.firstname.lastname@example.org). Gabor Peli is Associate Professor, School of Economics, Janskerkhof 3, 3512 BK Utrecht, University of Utrecht (email@example.com). Holly Brasher is Associate Professor, Department of Government, 1401 University Blvd., HHB 415, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294-1152 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Unpacking LogM: Toward a More General Theory of Party System Density
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 921–935, October 2010
How to Cite
Lowery, D., Otjes, S., Gherghina, S., Van Witteloostuijn, A., Peli, G. and Brasher, H. (2010), Unpacking LogM: Toward a More General Theory of Party System Density. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 921–935. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00469.x
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!