The authors thank Chris Achen, Chuck Cameron, Cliff Carrubba, Josh Clinton, Justin Esarey, Barry Friedman, Tom Hammond, Anna Harvey, John Kastellec, Lewis Kornhauser, David Law, Jeff Lax, Drew Linzer, Jim Rogers, Aaron Strauss, Keith Whittington, and seminar participants at The Harris School of Public Policy, Northwestern Law School, the University of South Carolina, Princeton University, and Emory University for comments and suggestions on this and earlier versions of the research. We thank Megan Greening and Cristina Fernandez for excellent research assistance. Previous versions of this article won the 2009 Best Conference Paper Award from the Law & Courts Section of the American Political Science Association and the 2009 Emerging Scholar Award from the Midwest Political Science Association.
Locating Supreme Court Opinions in Doctrine Space
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 871–890, October 2010
How to Cite
Clark, T. S. and Lauderdale, B. (2010), Locating Supreme Court Opinions in Doctrine Space. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 871–890. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00470.x
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!