David B. Carter, Department of Political Science, The Pennsylvania State University, Pond Laboratory 211, University Park, PA 16802 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Strategy of Territorial Conflict
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 969–987, October 2010
How to Cite
Carter, D. B. (2010), The Strategy of Territorial Conflict. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 969–987. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00471.x
For their helpful comments on this project, I am very grateful to Deniz Aksoy, Kevin Clarke, Mark Fey, Hein Goemans, Patrick James, Jeremy Kedziora, Jacek Kugler, Doug Lemke, Eduardo Leoni, Daniel Morey, Dick Niemi, Arnd Plagge, Matthew Platt, Shawn Ramirez, Yoji Sekiya, Curt Signorino, Arthur Spirling, Randy Stone, five anonymous reviewers, and all participants of the Watson Center for Conflict and Cooperation Seminar Series at the University of Rochester. I thank Paul Huth and Todd Allee for providing me with the data used in this analysis. Any problems in the article remain my responsibility. Replication materials are available at http://www.personal.psu.edu/dbc10/territorialstrategy.html.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!