Jeffrey A. Segal is Chair of Political Science and SUNY Distinguished Professor at Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794-4392 (email@example.com). Chad Westerland is Associate Professor of Political Science and Associate Director, School of Government and Public Policy, University of Arizona, 315 Social Sciences Building, Tucson, AZ 85721-0027 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Stefanie A. Lindquist is Thomas W. Gregory Professor of Law at the University of Texas School of Law, 727 E. Dean Keeton St., Austin, TX 78705 (SLindquist@law.utexas.edu).
Congress, the Supreme Court, and Judicial Review: Testing a Constitutional Separation of Powers Model
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 89–104, January 2011
How to Cite
Segal, J. A., Westerland, C. and Lindquist, S. A. (2011), Congress, the Supreme Court, and Judicial Review: Testing a Constitutional Separation of Powers Model. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 89–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00480.x
The authors would like to thank Kirk Randazzo, Lewis Kornhauser, Chris Bonneau and brown-bag participants at Vanderbilt Law School, Princeton University, Harris School of Public Policy (University of Chicago), and Cornell Law School for helpful comments. We also thank Jenna Lukasik, Andrew Pate, and Paulo Tanimoto for their research assistance in connection with this project. A full replication archive is available at http://www.u.arizona.edu/~cwesterl.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!