Trevor Rubenzer is Assistant Professor of political science, University of South Carolina, Upstate, 800 University Way, Spartanburg, SC 29303 (email@example.com).
Campaign Contributions and U.S. Foreign Policy Outcomes: An Analysis of Cuban American Interests
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 105–116, January 2011
How to Cite
Rubenzer, T. (2011), Campaign Contributions and U.S. Foreign Policy Outcomes: An Analysis of Cuban American Interests. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 105–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00483.x
I am indebted to Steven B. Redd for his comments and suggestions. I would also like to thank the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. Data for replication purposes can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!