I am deeply grateful to Giacomo Chiozza, David Freedman, and Bruce Russett for their time, insight, and encouragement. Thanks also to Devin Caughey, Chris Chambers-Ju, Sara Chatfield, Joanna Dafoe, Ron Hassner, John Henderson, Charlotte Jandér, Nina Kelsey, Matthew Kroenig, Rengyee Lee, Michael Mousseau, John Oneal, Ben Oppenheim, Ivo Plšek, George Willcoxon, Rick Wilson for editorial suggestions, and the anonymous reviewers. All errors are my own. Replication files and links to data are available at http://www.allandafoe.com/. Additional analyses are reported in this article's Supporting Information (SI).
Statistical Critiques of the Democratic Peace: Caveat Emptor
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 247–262, April 2011
How to Cite
Dafoe, A. (2011), Statistical Critiques of the Democratic Peace: Caveat Emptor. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 247–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00487.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!