The author would like to thank Emily Beaulieu, Wonbin Cho, Scott Sigmund Gartner, Paul Hensel, Kelly M. Kadera, Michael T. Koch, Brian Lai, Sara Mitchell, Sarah Morey, Mark Peffley, Clayton Thyne, Steve Voss, Justin Wedeking, and the anonymous referees for many helpful comments and suggestions. Any remaining errors are my own. All modeling and statistical replication files are available at http://www.uky.edu/~dsmore2.
When War Brings Peace: A Dynamic Model of the Rivalry Process
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 263–275, April 2011
How to Cite
Morey, D. S. (2011), When War Brings Peace: A Dynamic Model of the Rivalry Process. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 263–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00488.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!