Jeremy C. Pope is Assistant Professor of Political Science and a Research Fellow, Center for the Study of Elections and Democracy, Brigham Young University, 745 Spencer W. Kimball Tower, Provo, UT 84602 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Shawn Treier is Assistant Professor of Political Science, University of Minnesota, 1414 Social Science Building, 267 19th Ave. S, Minneapolis, MN 55455 (email@example.com).
Reconsidering the Great Compromise at the Federal Convention of 1787: Deliberation and Agenda Effects on the Senate and Slavery
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 289–306, April 2011
How to Cite
Pope, J. C. and Treier, S. (2011), Reconsidering the Great Compromise at the Federal Convention of 1787: Deliberation and Agenda Effects on the Senate and Slavery. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 289–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00490.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!