I thank Randall Calvert, Jamie L. Carson, Mike Crespin, William Lowry, Michael S. Lynch, Andrew D. Martin, Gary J. Miller, Ryan J. Owens, and Steven S. Smith for their helpful comments. Additional thanks to Gregory Wawro and Eric Schickler for making their data available. Replication data for this article are available at http://ajmadonn.myweb.uga.edu/research.htm.
Winning Coalition Formation in the U.S. Senate: The Effects of Legislative Decision Rules and Agenda Change
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 276–288, April 2011
How to Cite
Madonna, A. J. (2011), Winning Coalition Formation in the U.S. Senate: The Effects of Legislative Decision Rules and Agenda Change. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 276–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00491.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!