This article was supported by a grant from the Institute of Social Science Research at Arizona State University. We would like to thank Pat Crittenden for her editorial assistance and Jill Carle for her research assistance. An online appendix with supplementary material for this article is available at http://www.ajps.org/. The data and the syntax files used in this article will be available by January 10, 2012, at http://pgs.clas.asu.edu/research.
Variability in Citizens’ Reactions to Different Types of Negative Campaigns
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 307–325, April 2011
How to Cite
Fridkin, K. L. and Kenney, P. (2011), Variability in Citizens’ Reactions to Different Types of Negative Campaigns. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 307–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00494.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!