Earlier versions of this article were presented at the 2009 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, the 2008 annual meeting of the Southwest Political Science Association, and a 2008 meeting of the University of Notre Dame Political Theory Colloquium. The author would like to thank Michael Zuckert, the editor and anonymous reviewers at AJPS, as well as the numerous participants in these meetings, for highly instructive comments and discussions throughout the writing process.
Self-Ownership vs. Divine Ownership: A Lockean Solution to a Liberal Democratic Dilemma
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 710–723, July 2011
How to Cite
Seagrave, S. A. (2011), Self-Ownership vs. Divine Ownership: A Lockean Solution to a Liberal Democratic Dilemma. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 710–723. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00496.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!