We are grateful for helpful suggestions from Scott Ashworth, Ethan Bueno de Mesquita, Stephen Coate, Adam Meirowitz, Tom Schwartz, Ken Shepsle, Rick Wilson, two anonymous reviewers, and seminar participants at Princeton University, the University of Wisconsin– Madison, the Harris School of Public Policy, Cornell University, and the California Institute of Technology. Of course, all remaining errors are the fault of the authors.
Manipulation and Single-Peakedness: A General Result
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 436–449, April 2011
How to Cite
Penn, E. M., Patty, J. W. and Gailmard, S. (2011), Manipulation and Single-Peakedness: A General Result. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 436–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00502.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!