John T. Gasper is a Visiting Assistant Professor of Political Science, Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar, Education City, P.O. Box 24866, Doha, Qatar. (email@example.com). Andrew Reeves is Assistant Professor of Political Science, Boston University, 232 Bay State Road, Boston, MA 02215 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Make It Rain? Retrospection and the Attentive Electorate in the Context of Natural Disasters
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 340–355, April 2011
How to Cite
Gasper, J. T. and Reeves, A. (2011), Make It Rain? Retrospection and the Attentive Electorate in the Context of Natural Disasters. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 340–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00503.x
All data and replication materials are available from http://people.bu.edu/areeves.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!