We thank Joe Walsh for his research assistance. Gibler would like to thank the HF Guggenheim Foundation for fellowship funding during the writing of this article. Replication files and an online appendix with additional analyses can be found at http://bama.ua.edu/~dmgibler/replication.html.
Testing the Effects of Independent Judiciaries on the Likelihood of Democratic Backsliding
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 696–709, July 2011
How to Cite
Gibler, D. M. and Randazzo, K. A. (2011), Testing the Effects of Independent Judiciaries on the Likelihood of Democratic Backsliding. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 696–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00504.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!