My thanks are due to Eldon Eisenach and Jonathan Scott for comments on previous drafts of this article, and especially to the Political Theory Convocation at Texas A&M, where a previous draft was subjected to the scrutiny of Judy Baer, Lisa Ellis, Cary Nederman, Jim Rogers, Diego von Vacano, and several graduate students from the Department of Political Science.
The First Machiavellian Moment in America
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 450–462, April 2011
How to Cite
Maloy, J. S. (2011), The First Machiavellian Moment in America. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 450–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00506.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!