Susan D. Hyde is Assistant Professor of Political Science and International Affairs, Department of Political Science, Yale University, PO Box 208301, New Haven, CT 06515 (Susan.Hyde@Yale.edu).
Catch Us If You Can: Election Monitoring and International Norm Diffusion
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 356–369, April 2011
How to Cite
Hyde, S. D. (2011), Catch Us If You Can: Election Monitoring and International Norm Diffusion. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 356–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00508.x
I wish to thank David Lake, Emily Beaulieu, Eric Bjornlund, Carew Boulding, Sarah Bush, Gary Cox, David Cunningham, Kathleen Gallagher Cunningham, Keith Darden, Alex Debs, Daniela Donno, Karen Ferree, Clark Gibson, Peter Gourevitch, Julia Gray, Miles Kahler, Judith Kelley, Robert Keohane, Pierre Landry, Ellen Lust, Jason Lyall, Nikolay Marinov, Helen Milner, Irfan Nooruddin, Angela O’Mahony, Jon Pevehouse, Bruce Russett, Elizabeth Saunders, Ken Scheve, Ken Schultz, Duncan Snidal, Allison Sovey, Dustin Tingley, Jessica Weiss, and the participants in workshops at Columbia, Emory, Harvard, NYU, Princeton, Yale, University of Arizona, University of Michigan, and University of Rochester.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!