Katerina Linos is Assistant Professor, University of California at Berkeley, School of Law, 887 Simon Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720-7200 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Diffusion through Democracy
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 678–695, July 2011
How to Cite
Linos, K. (2011), Diffusion through Democracy. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 678–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00513.x
Catherine Albiston, Gabby Blum, Rachel Brewster, Daniel Li Chen, David Dolowitz, Zach Elkins, Margarita Estévez-Abe, Stavros Gadinis, Tom Ginsburg, Jack Goldsmith, Ryan Goodman, Andrew Guzman, Peter Hall, Mark Hallerberg, Oona Hathaway, Larry Helfer, Dan Ho, Bert Huang, Torben Iversen, Detlef Jahn, Derek Jinks, Christine Jolls, Louis Kaplow, Gillian Lester, Elizabeth Linos, Natalie Linos, Martha Minow, Kimberly Morgan, Victoria Plaut, Kevin Quinn, Jim Salzman, Steve Shavell, Beth Simmons, Holger Spamann, Matt Stephenson, Duane Swank, Al Sykes, Eric Talley, Mike Tomz, Joel Trachtman, Elina Treyger, Pierre-Hugues Verdier, Erik Voeten, Linda White, Kathrin Zippel, and the anonymous reviewers have made extremely helpful comments on prior versions of this piece. Support from the Harvard Milton Fund, the Harvard Olin Center, and the National Science Foundation facilitated this research. For replication, see http://www.law.berkeley.edu/php-programs/faculty/facultyPubsList.php?facID=14278.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Leaders Without Borders: Familiarity as a Moderator of Transnational Source Cue Effects, Political Communication, 2013, 30, 2, 297,
- 2The diffusion of financial supervisory governance ideas, Review of International Political Economy, 2013, 20, 4, 881,
- 3Why Do Countries Adopt Constitutional Review?, Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, 2013,, ,