The authors’ names are listed alphabetically. Both contributed equally to the manuscript. The authors would like to thank Suzanne Globetti, Neil Malhotra, Dave Klein, Efren Perez, Liz Zechmeister, Cindy Kam, and Jonathan Weiler for valuable comments, and Mitch Seligson, who made part of the data collection possible. Our thanks also to the anonymous reviewers for their suggestions and constructive criticisms.
Authoritarianism, Threat, and Americans’ Support for the War on Terror
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 546–560, July 2011
How to Cite
Hetherington, M. and Suhay, E. (2011), Authoritarianism, Threat, and Americans’ Support for the War on Terror. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 546–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00514.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!