The replication data and supplemental material are available at http://wfs.cgu.edu/jeongg/research.html. Gyung-Ho Jeong acknowledges financial support from the Fletcher Jones Foundation. Miller and Sened acknowledge financial support of the Weidenbaum Center and the Center for New Institutional Social Sciences [CNISS] at Washington University in St. Louis. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2010 annual meeting of the Public Choice Society. We are grateful to William T. Bianco, Art Denzau, Benoy Jacob, Jean Schroedel, Norman Schofield, Steve Smith, Tom Willett, participants of the Public Choice meeting, three anonymous reviewers, and the editor for their helpful comments. Thanks to Steven Childs, Dong-Wook Lee, and Soomi Lee for their research assistance.
Cracks in the Opposition: Immigration as a Wedge Issue for the Reagan Coalition
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 511–525, July 2011
How to Cite
Jeong, G.-H., Miller, G. J., Schofield, C. and Sened, I. (2011), Cracks in the Opposition: Immigration as a Wedge Issue for the Reagan Coalition. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 511–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00516.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!