We thank Anna Bassi and panel participants at the 2005 meeting of the American Political Science Association and 2009 APSA State Politics conference for helpful comments. Replication data are available at http://hdl.handle.net/1902.1/15624.
Electoral Selection with Parties and Primaries
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 782–796, October 2011
How to Cite
Snyder, Jr, J. M. and Ting, M. M. (2011), Electoral Selection with Parties and Primaries. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 782–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00526.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!