The author wishes to thank Robert Huckfeldt, Matthew Buttice, and Elizabeth Simas for their help designing and implementing the experiment. The article also benefited from comments by William Berry, David J. Cooper, Brad T. Gomez, Jens Grosser, Benjamin Highton, Jennifer Jerit, Mark Lubell, Anand Sokhey, Walter J. Stone, and the anonymous reviewers at the Journal. Previous versions of this article were presented at the 2009 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association and the 2009 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association.
Social Networks as a Shortcut to Correct Voting
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 753–766, October 2011
How to Cite
Ryan, J. B. (2011), Social Networks as a Shortcut to Correct Voting. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 753–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00528.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!