We thank the editor and three anonymous referees for insightful comments that have improved the article. Conflict data were gathered from Informal Sector Service Center (INSEC), a not-for-profit human rights organization that publishes reports of incidences of human rights violation in Nepal. Data and code for replication of all results are available at http://kishoregawande.net/.
More Inequality, More Killings: The Maoist Insurgency in Nepal
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 886–906, October 2011
How to Cite
Nepal, M., Bohara, A. K. and Gawande, K. (2011), More Inequality, More Killings: The Maoist Insurgency in Nepal. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 886–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00529.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!