I thank Shaun Bowler, Steve Callander, Raymond Duch, John Duggan, Mark Fey, Justin Fox, Rob Franzese, Christopher Kam, Renan Levine, panel participants at the general conference of the ECPR, the LSE Designing Democratic Institutions Conference, and the Modeling Context in the Vote Decision Conference at Nuffield College, Oxford, as well as seminar participants at the Tinbergen Institute, Rotterdam, and the Institute for Mathematical Behavioral Science, University of California–Irvine for useful comments and suggestions. I am grateful for financial support from the Icelandic Research Fund.
Proportional Representation, Majoritarian Legislatures, and Coalitional Voting
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 955–971, October 2011
How to Cite
Indridason, I. H. (2011), Proportional Representation, Majoritarian Legislatures, and Coalitional Voting. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 955–971. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00530.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!