I wish to thank Mark Franklin, Jeffrey Milyo, Marco Steenbergen, Henry Thomson, Alexander Trechsel, Kristjan Vassil, Bernhard Wessels, and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. Earlier versions of this article were presented at the 2008 EPOP meeting, the 2009 MPSA meeting, the 2009 EUSA meeting, and in the EUI seminar on Electoral Behavior. Replication data are available from http://www.eui.eu/Personal/Researchers/Weber.
Exit, Voice, and Cyclicality: A Micrologic of Midterm Effects in European Parliament Elections
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
©2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 907–922, October 2011
How to Cite
Weber, T. (2011), Exit, Voice, and Cyclicality: A Micrologic of Midterm Effects in European Parliament Elections. American Journal of Political Science, 55: 907–922. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00535.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!