For helpful comments, we thank Scott Ashworth, Steve Callander, Keith Krehbiel, Alessandro Lizzeri, Adam Meirowitz, Alan Wiseman, and seminar audiences at Caltech, Georgetown, Harvard, Kellogg, Maryland, Ohio State, Stony Brook, APSA 2008, and MPSA 2008.
Policy-Specific Information and Informal Agenda Power
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 67–83, January 2012
How to Cite
Hirsch, A. V. and Shotts, K. W. (2012), Policy-Specific Information and Informal Agenda Power. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 67–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00538.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!