Stephen P. Nicholson is Associate Professor of Political Science, School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts, University of California, Merced, 5200 North Lake Road, Merced, CA 95343 (email@example.com).
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 52–66, January 2012
How to Cite
Nicholson, S. P. (2012), Polarizing Cues. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 52–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00541.x
An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2009 Shaumbaugh Conference “Understanding the 2008 Presidential Election,” University of Iowa. I thank Kevin Arceneaux, Yarrow Dunham, Tom Hansford, Evan Heit, Marc Hetherington, Sunshine Hillygus, Simon Jackman, Kyle Mattes, Scott McClurg, Jennifer Nicholson, David Nixon, Caroline Tolbert, Jessica Trounstine, and John Zaller for helpful comments and suggestions.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!