Research supported by a grant from the Dirksen Congressional Center and a grant from the Princeton University Committee of Research in the Humanities and Social Sciences. I thank Nick Carnes and Will Bullock for excellent research assistance and the many people who have given feedback for the many helpful comments. The data and code required to replicate the results in the article and online appendix are available on the author’s webpage.
Congress, Lawmaking, and the Fair Labor Standards Act, 1971–2000
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 355–372, April 2012
How to Cite
Clinton, J. D. (2012), Congress, Lawmaking, and the Fair Labor Standards Act, 1971–2000. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 355–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00547.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!