We thank the editor and anonymous referees for helpful comments, as well as Claire Lim, and audiences at Rochester, Binghamton, the MPSA, and APSA. Kalandrakis thanks the IQSS for hospitality. Supplemental information and replication materials for the analyses contained in this article can be found online at http://www.rochester.edu/college/faculty/kalandrakis/.
Radical Moderation: Recapturing Power in Two-Party Parliamentary Systems
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 413–432, April 2012
How to Cite
Kalandrakis, T. and Spirling, A. (2012), Radical Moderation: Recapturing Power in Two-Party Parliamentary Systems. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 413–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00551.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!