Michael Colaresi is Associate Professor, Department of Political Science, Michigan State University, 303 South Kedzie Hall, East Lansing, MI 48824 (email@example.com). The author would like to thank the anonymous reviewers, the AJPS editorial staff, as well as Hein Goemans, Brett Ashley Leeds, Benjamin Fordham, David Clarke, Erik Gartzke, Steve Kautz, David Leblang, Burt Monroe, Patrick Regan, Cristina Bodea, Eric Chang, Nathan Monroe, Kevin Quinn, Scott Gates, Sabine Carey, and Charm Lastlie for helpful comments and criticisms that significantly improved the article. Thanks are also due to the seminar participants at SUNY-Binghamton for their time and advice, as well as the Vice President’s Office for Research and the Department of Political Science at Michigan State University for financial support of the data coding efforts. The remaining errors are solely attributable to the inabilities of the author. The replication data for this article are available at http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/Colaresi.
A Boom with Review: How Retrospective Oversight Increases the Foreign Policy Ability of Democracies
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 671–689, July 2012
How to Cite
Colaresi, M. (2012), A Boom with Review: How Retrospective Oversight Increases the Foreign Policy Ability of Democracies. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 671–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00567.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!