Thomas B. Pepinsky is Assistant Professor of Government, Cornell University, 322 White Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853 (firstname.lastname@example.org). R. William Liddle is Professor of Political Science, The Ohio State University, 2140 Derby Hall, 154 N. Oval Mall, Columbus, OH 43210-1373 (email@example.com). Saiful Mujani is Associate Professor, Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik, Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta, Jl. Kertamukti No. 5 Cirendeu, Ciputat, 15419 Indonesia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Testing Islam's Political Advantage: Evidence from Indonesia
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 584–600, July 2012
How to Cite
Pepinsky, T. B., Liddle, R. W. and Mujani, S. (2012), Testing Islam's Political Advantage: Evidence from Indonesia. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 584–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00570.x
The study was funded in part by a grant from the Smith Richardson Foundation, Inc. We thank Dodi Ambardi, Jenny Epley, Allen Hicken, Yusaku Horiuchi, Eddy Malesky, John McCauley, Kevin Morrison, Burhanuddin Muhtadi, Michael Ross, Sunny Tanuwidjaja, and seminar participants at ANU, Cornell, Michigan, Nanyang Technological University, Lembaga Survei Indonesia, UCLA, and UCSD for valuable comments and discussion. We are responsible for all errors. Replication data are available at http://courses.cit.cornell.edu/tp253/data.html.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!