This research was funded by Yale's Center for the Study of American Politics and Institution for Social and Policy Studies. Data and supporting materials necessary to reproduce the numerical results will be made available at http://huber.research.yale.edu/ upon publication.
Disagreement and the Avoidance of Political Discussion: Aggregate Relationships and Differences across Personality Traits
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
©2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 849–874, October 2012
How to Cite
Gerber, A. S., Huber, G. A., Doherty, D. and Dowling, C. M. (2012), Disagreement and the Avoidance of Political Discussion: Aggregate Relationships and Differences across Personality Traits. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 849–874. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00571.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!