I am grateful for helpful comments, criticisms, and discussion from Daron Acemoglu, Sandeep Baliga, Muhammet Bas, Robert Bates, Laurent Bouton, Andrew Coe, Ernesto Dal Bó, Alex Debs, Jesse Driscoll, James Fearon, Sean Gailmard, Benjamin Lessing, Carter Malkasian, Sebastian Mazzuca, Santiago Oliveros, Gerard Padro, Mark Rosenberg, Santiago Sanchez-Pages, Ken Shepsle, and Rodrigo Zarazaga. This work has been supported in part by an NSF/Minerva grant (BCS-0904333).
Persistent Fighting and Shifting Power
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 620–637, July 2012
How to Cite
Powell, R. (2012), Persistent Fighting and Shifting Power. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 620–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00575.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!