The authors wish to thank Martin F. Hellwig, Christoph Engel, Andreas Glöckner, Ben Domingue, Beaugitte Laurent, and four anonymous reviewers for helpful comments and the Max Planck International Research Network on Aging (MaxNetAging) for financial support. The replication dataset can be downloaded from http://hdl.handle.net/1902.1/17004. The R source code is available in the supporting information online.
Information Exchange in Policy Networks
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 731–744, July 2012
How to Cite
Leifeld, P. and Schneider, V. (2012), Information Exchange in Policy Networks. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 731–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00580.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!