I would like to thank Ashland University's Master of American History and Government program for its support, which helped to facilitate this article.
Government Has No “Religious Agency”: James Madison's Fundamental Principle of Religious Liberty
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 745–756, July 2012
How to Cite
Sikkenga, J. (2012), Government Has No “Religious Agency”: James Madison's Fundamental Principle of Religious Liberty. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 745–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2011.00581.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!