Deniz Aksoy is Associate Research Scholar and Lecturer in the Department of Politics and the Woodrow Wilson School of International and Public Affairs, Princeton University, 302 Robertson Hall, Princeton, NJ 08544-1013 (email@example.com).
Institutional Arrangements and Logrolling: Evidence from the European Union
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 538–552, July 2012
How to Cite
Aksoy, D. (2012), Institutional Arrangements and Logrolling: Evidence from the European Union. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 538–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00574.x
For their helpful comments on this project, I would like to thank Cliff Carrubba, David Carter, Lucy Goodhart, Bjørn Høyland, Joe Jupille, Tasos Kalandrakis, Amie Kreppel, Christiane Lemke, Bonnie Meguid, Sophie Meunier, Andrew Moravcsik, Mark Pollack, Bing Powell, Nils Ringe, Robert Thomson, and the participants of the Third Annual Princeton Workshop on European Integration and the participants of the 2011 New Frontiers of EU Institutions Workshop of University of Colorado at Boulder. Any problems in the article remain my responsibility. Data used in this article are available at http://www.princeton.edu/~daksoy.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!