We thank John Bullock, Jula Choucair-Visozo, Sarah Croco, Alexandre Debs, Brad Epperly, Donald Green, Susan Hyde, Pierre Landry, Ellen Lust, Kenneth Matis, Irfan Nooruddin, David Patel, Nicholas Sambanis, Kenneth Scheve, Jonah Schulhofer-Wohl, Susan Stokes, and participants at seminars at Yale University, the University of Maryland, Cornell University, and a panel at the 2010 Midwest Political Science Association annual meeting for comments on the project and survey design. We are grateful to Vinicius Lindoso and Baobao Zhang for capable research assistance. For their generous financial support, we thank the MacMillan Center and the Institution for Social and Policy Studies at Yale University, as well as the Center for International Development and Conflict Management, the Department of Government and Politics, and the Designated Research Initiative Fund at the University of Maryland. Replication materials are available at http://isps.research.yale.edu/research-2/data/D075.
Taking Sides in Other People’s Elections: The Polarizing Effect of Foreign Intervention
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 655–670, July 2012
How to Cite
Corstange, D. and Marinov, N. (2012), Taking Sides in Other People’s Elections: The Polarizing Effect of Foreign Intervention. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 655–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00583.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!