Data for replication purposes can be obtained by contacting the authors. We would like to thank the three anonymous reviewers and the editor for their feedback and assistance. We would also like to thank Jennifer Fitzgerald, Ken Meier, Jennifer Wolak, and the members of the MSU Jr. faculty workshop for reading earlier versions of this article and for providing valuable comments and ideas.
Irreplaceable Legislators? Rethinking Minority Representatives in the New Century
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 705–715, July 2012
How to Cite
Juenke, E. G. and Preuhs, R. R. (2012), Irreplaceable Legislators? Rethinking Minority Representatives in the New Century. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 705–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00584.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!