We are grateful to Mauricio Benitez-Iturbe and Sebastián Mazzuca for their outstanding research assistance, and Catherine Guirkinger and numerous seminar participants for helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank the editor and three anonymous referees whose suggestions greatly strengthened the article. Jean-Marie Baland would like to thank the ERC grant SSD 230290, as well as the Inter-University Poles of Attraction program, Belgian Prime Minister’s office, Science Policy Programming, and the project “Actors, Markets, and Institutions in Developing Countries: A Micro-Empirical Approach” (AMID), a Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN) funded by the European Commission under its Seventh Framework Programme—Contract Number 214705 PITN-GA-2008-214705. The data set used in the estimations can be found at http://www.fundp.ac.be/eco/economie/cred.
The Political Value of Land: Political Reform and Land Prices in Chile
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 601–619, July 2012
How to Cite
Baland, J.-M. and Robinson, J. A. (2012), The Political Value of Land: Political Reform and Land Prices in Chile. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 601–619. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00585.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!