Research for this article was supported by the National Science Foundation, Award SES-0451559/04–51588. We thank our research assistants, Meghan Maloney, McKenzie Johnson, Kate Faulhauber, and Stephanie Johnson, for their help coding data on the conflicts analyzed in this article. We also thank Dustin Garrick for his database development and management efforts, Xavier Basurto for his impeccable data entry, and Carl Case for reading drafts. The data replication files for this article are available from the authors or on the Workshop in Policy Process Research website at the University of Colorado Denver: http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/colleges/SPA/BuechnerInstitute/Centers/WOPPR/Pages/WOPPR.aspx.
Addressing the Issues: The Choice of Environmental Conflict-Resolution Venues in the United States
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
©2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 774–786, October 2012
How to Cite
Heikkila, T. and Schlager, E. C. (2012), Addressing the Issues: The Choice of Environmental Conflict-Resolution Venues in the United States. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 774–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00588.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!