We would like to thank Mostafa Beshkar, John Bullock, Eric Dickson, Alan Gerber, Nuno Limao, Helen Milner, Daniel Nielson, Dustin Tingley, Michael Tomz, the Editor, and the reviewers for excellent comments on previous drafts. We are grateful for financial support from Yale University's MacMillan Center for International and Area Studies and the Institution for Social and Policy Studies and the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College. The data and replication files for this study are available at the ISPS Data Archive http://isps.research.yale.edu/research-2/data/.
Inequity Aversion and the International Distribution of Trade Protection
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 638–654, July 2012
How to Cite
Lü, X., Scheve, K. and Slaughter, M. J. (2012), Inequity Aversion and the International Distribution of Trade Protection. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 638–654. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00589.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!