We thank participants of the St. Louis Area Methods meeting, the Networks in Political Science meeting, the Nuffield Networks meeting, the 2008 annual meeting of the Society of Political Methodology, and the 3rd Annual NYU Experimental Political Science Conference for comments on earlier drafts. Special thanks go to Peter Aronow, who helped with data analysis, and to Mark Grebner and Chris Mann, who helped design and deploy the mailings used here. We are grateful to Delia Bailey, Holger Kern, and Dustin Tingley, who provided helpful comments on early drafts, and to the Yale University Faculty of Arts and Sciences High Performance Computing facility and staff. The Institution for Social and Policy Studies at Yale University provided funding but bears no responsibility for the conclusions we draw. This experiment was approved by the University of Chicago’s Institutional Review Board, proposal H09307. Replication files are available at http://www.home.uchicago.edu/~betsy.
Detecting Spillover Effects: Design and Analysis of Multilevel Experiments
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
©2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1055–1069, October 2012
How to Cite
Sinclair, B., McConnell, M. and Green, D. P. (2012), Detecting Spillover Effects: Design and Analysis of Multilevel Experiments. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 1055–1069. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00592.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!