Michael K. Miller is Lecturer, School of Politics and International Relations, Australian National University, Haydon-Allen 1206A, Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia (Michael.Miller@anu.edu.au).
Economic Development, Violent Leader Removal, and Democratization
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
©2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1002–1020, October 2012
How to Cite
Miller, M. K. (2012), Economic Development, Violent Leader Removal, and Democratization. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 1002–1020. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00595.x
Thanks for helpful comments to Carles Boix, Grigore Pop-Eleches, Christine Percheski, Jeff Colgan, Joseph Carnes, Will Bullock, Sarah Bush, Daniel Treisman, Editor Wilson, three anonymous reviewers, and the participants at Midwest 2011 and seminars at Princeton University, New York University, Claremont Graduate University, and Australian National University. Replication data and supporting information can be found at http://sites.google.com/site/mkmtwo/.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!