I am very grateful to Wendy L. Hansen for her invaluable support during the various processes of this research and to Lonna R. Atkeson, William D. Stanley, Alex Adams, Lisa Bryant, the five anonymous reviewers, and editor Rick Wilson for useful comments and suggestions. I am similarly thankful to the Informal Sector Service Center (INSEC) in Nepal for institutional support during my fieldwork. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2009 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association in Toronto. Funding for this research came from the U.S. National Science Foundation (SES-0819494). The data to replicate the results in the article and online appendix are available on the author's webpage.
Conflict-Induced Displacement, Understanding the Causes of Flight
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
©2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 82–89, January 2013
How to Cite
Adhikari, P. (2013), Conflict-Induced Displacement, Understanding the Causes of Flight. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 82–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00598.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!