Measuring Ethnic Voting: Do Proportional Electoral Laws Politicize Ethnicity?
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
©2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 986–1001, October 2012
How to Cite
Huber, J. D. (2012), Measuring Ethnic Voting: Do Proportional Electoral Laws Politicize Ethnicity?. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 986–1001. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00601.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!