I am grateful to Adam Berinsky, John Geer, Don Kinder, Adam Levine, Efrén Pérez, Beth Simas, Liz Zechmeister, and participants at the Harvard Center for American Political Studies Workshop and the Center for Political Studies Interdisciplinary Workshop on Politics and Policy at the University of Michigan for constructive advice. All errors are my own.
Risk Attitudes and Political Participation
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
©2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 817–836, October 2012
How to Cite
Kam, C. D. (2012), Risk Attitudes and Political Participation. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 817–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00605.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!