We are grateful for feedback from seminar participants from a workshop at the University of Maryland, the AJPS editor, and three anonymous reviewers, as well as financial support from the National Science Foundation (NSF SES-0079054) and the United States Institute of Peace (177–07F). Replication materials can be found at http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/phuth.
Bringing Law to the Table: Legal Claims, Focal Points, and the Settlement of Territorial Disputes Since 1945
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
©2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 90–103, January 2013
How to Cite
Huth, P. K., Croco, S. E. and Appel, B. J. (2013), Bringing Law to the Table: Legal Claims, Focal Points, and the Settlement of Territorial Disputes Since 1945. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 90–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00607.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!