Jeffrey Church is Assistant Professor of Political Science, 447 Phillip G. Hoffman Hall, University of Houston, Houston, TX 77204 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
G.W.F. Hegel on Self-Determination and Democratic Theory
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
©2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1021–1039, October 2012
How to Cite
Church, J. (2012), G.W.F. Hegel on Self-Determination and Democratic Theory. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 1021–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00609.x
Thanks to Rick Wilson and the four anonymous reviewers for the AJPS for helpful guidance in improving this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!