Jeffrey Church is Assistant Professor of Political Science, 447 Phillip G. Hoffman Hall, University of Houston, Houston, TX 77204 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
G.W.F. Hegel on Self-Determination and Democratic Theory
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
©2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1021–1039, October 2012
How to Cite
Church, J. (2012), G.W.F. Hegel on Self-Determination and Democratic Theory. American Journal of Political Science, 56: 1021–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00609.x
Thanks to Rick Wilson and the four anonymous reviewers for the AJPS for helpful guidance in improving this manuscript.
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!