I wish to thank participants in seminars at the Department of Economics and the Institute for Housing and Urban Research at Uppsala University, and Ludvig Beckman, John R. Bowman, Matz Dahlberg, Carl Dahlström, Per-Anders Edin, Olle Folke, Christer Gerdes, Per-Pettersson Lidbom, Karl-Oskar Lindgren, Björn Öckert, Jan Teorell, Rick K. Wilson at the American Journal of Political Science, and the anonymous reviewers for comments. Per Pettersson-Lidbom and Björn Tyrefors-Hinnerich graciously provided some of the data used. This research was financially supported by the Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius Foundation and the Uppsala Center for Labor Studies (UCLS).
Inclusion and Public Policy: Evidence from Sweden’s Introduction of Noncitizen Suffrage
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
©2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 15–29, January 2013
How to Cite
Vernby, K. (2013), Inclusion and Public Policy: Evidence from Sweden’s Introduction of Noncitizen Suffrage. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 15–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00612.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!